Your Local Tree Stump Removal Specialist
1. First catch the Goat.
2. An easy stump to measure.
3. A large extended root makes the bottom measurement harder.You also need to measure the height and the diameter at the top.
In this case you should mention it is by a road and surrounded by concrete!
4. Not a good day to grind the stump, but it shows the importance of measuring at the base, and measuring the height.
1. The number of tree stumps.
2. The Diameter at GROUND LEVEL of each Stump (see diagrams).
3. The approx height above the ground of each stump (only needed if more than 6").
4. Access - Our main machine can fit through a 36” wide gap. We also have smaller machines that are 26” wide and specifically designed for the most difficult and narrow access situations
5. Is the access flat? Are there any walls, steps, slopes or raised areas in the way?
6. Access passages must be wide enough and unobstructed.
For your quote Please ring us on the number below or